Why you don’t melt pounds, shape your body and along with that learn few self-defense moves? You can with this five-minute exercise.
It’s great for strengthening the body and gain confidence. Although it seems to you that in a contact with the abuser you will froze with these exercises you are safe. Because, at the right time, your defense mechanism will react and will instinctively reach for these moves, which you can save you in a critical situation.
Each of these moves is repeated 10 times, alternating sides until you circle five minutes of exercise. Of course, you can do them longer. As long as you have the strength. We recommend stretching before and after exercise.
- Stand with your feet slightly apart and his arms. Raise the elbow of his right hand. Left hand to grasp the palm of her right (hands are level with your chest). Make a small step forward with his left foot and left hand pushing your right as you perform elbow. Repeat 10 times. Do the same with the other hand.
- This exercise is similar to the first, except that the body leaning slightly forward and elbow do not strike to the side more upward as you hit the opponent in the nose.
- Stand with your feet spread level with the shoulders, knees slightly. Step forward with his hand outstretched in front of you as if you push someone’s palm. At the same time step up and rectify your hands, push imaginary opponents 10 times. Do the same with the other hand.
- One leg let you shifted slightly backwards in relation to the other. Hands clenched into fists lift, with arms slightly bent in front of you and slightly bend your head. Stifle “blurt out” in front of you and hit an imaginary bully. So raise and lower leg, imagining shot 10 times. Repeat with the other leg.
- Stand with your feet spread level with the shoulders. Hands to hold the elbows close to the body. Squeeze hands and rectify yur elbows behind as to hit an opponent who is standing behind you in the chest or abdomen. Repeat 10 times.