If your body weight is 20 percent higher than what is normal for your height and body type, then you are considered obese and you would need to learn about ways to lose 30 pounds in 2 months.
In days of the old, plumper and fatter women were considered far more attractive than skinny ones.
This is because the plumpness if a sign of high breeding and fulfilled lifestyle.
Only the poor who cannot manage to feed themselves well suffer from lack of a layer of good, solid meat…but recent trend has changed.
The slender and the thin are making a rise and changing the society right now.
Signs You Need to Lose 30 Pounds in 2 Months
Your body may be telling you that you need to lose 30 pounds in 2 months.
It would do you no good to ignore these signs, because people with too much body fat run a great risk of suffering health problems that could just suddenly damage and cripple you.
Stroke, diabetes, and heart attacks are just a few of the consequences that could befall you if you choose to continue this current unhealthy lifestyle.
5 signs you need to lose 30 pounds in 2 months quickly or risk it becoming a major issue:
- Body Mass Index (BMI). Body Mass Index in a globally-acknowledged way of measuring if a person is considered thin, medium, fat, or obese. It calculates your weight against your height, and if your Body Mass Index scores higher than 30, then you are considered obese by global standard.
- High blood sugar level. The same as with cholesterol, although not every person out there with high blood sugar level suffers from obesity, there is a clear correlation between the two. If your blood sugar level shows warning signs, you may really need to stop eating sweets and start looking up ways to slim down, or risk diabetes.
- Breathlessness. If you used to be able to run for a long time without breaking your stride but can now not manage to run for a minute without suffering from shortness of breath, it could be a sure sign that your weight is hindering with your stamina.
- Increased sweat production. Research has shown that people with obesity problems have more active sweat glands than slender people, because they have a much higher amount of body fat to burn through.
- Physical signs. The easiest way to find out if you are obese or not are by taking stock of your own body. You know yourself best—you should be able to see if that belly has been filling out too much lately.
Ways to Lose 30 Pounds in 2 Months
Whether you have realized that you need to start to lose weight or not, there are things you can do every day that will benefit your health.
Even people who are not obese do these things every day.
If you really need to lose 30 pounds in 2 months, do the things listed below in higher frequency coupled with a healthier lifestyle than what you are used to, and that perfect slim figure would no longer be simply a dream.
3 things to do to lose 30 pounds in 2 months easily:
- Do drink ice cold water. Cold water is the only thing that has been proven to have negative calories. This is because water naturally has zero calories, but with ice cold water, your body actually uses energy to warm up the water before absorbing it. Therefore, the more you drink cold water, the more slender you will be.
- Do simple but effective exercises. There is one lesser-known exercise that can make you lose 30 pounds in 2 months effectively and without fuss. Lie flat on your back, then lift your legs up—don’t bend them—then, drop them back down until you feel that pressure in your belly. Do this for five minutes every day.
- Do endorse sugar free. There is no need to consume food with enough sugar to give you cavities if the sugar free products taste just as good, if not better. With sugar free products, you will never have to worry about diabetes in addition to obesity.
There are simple things you can do in order to effectively lose 30 pounds in 2 months.
One other thing you can do to make sure those fat leave you alone and never come back is by taking approved medications.
These medications will have no side effect.
But remember to choose the right brand, because there are many fraudulent products out there that can worsen instead of solving your obesity problem.